Policies and Protocols during Covid-19
PLEASE RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING AT THE RESORT. Keep 2m (approx 6 ft) between you and other people. Thank you.
For current federal guidelines about social distancing and travel, please click here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html
The COVID-19 situation is ever evolving, and as such our response as a Resort is evolving as well. We will continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines set out by health authorities to ensure the safety of our team and members while providing a safe and healthy outlet during these uncertain times.
• All cash transactions temporarily suspended. Members and guests can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card, Account Charge, or Hotel Room Charge
• Plastic shield at the hotel front desk
• We have added extra pin pads for payments 6 feet away from the counter, plus sanitizer stations at all pin pad locations
• Checking into the Hotel – We have implemented a no-contact check-in where you credit card will be processed the day of your arrival, and details on collecting your receipt, directions to your room and key will be emailed to you.
• Your Room – We strive to provide you a room that is as clean as possible by:
> Using Health Canada approved disinfectants on all touchable surfaces and floors
> Bed linens, including the duvet; duvet covering; pillows; pillow covers and sheets are replaced after every visit
> Fresh towels supplied upon request
> Vacuuming and dusting are maintained as we have always done
• During your visit – For your safety and the safety of our Housekeeping staff we will not provide daily in-room housekeeping. If you are staying several days, we will drop off supplies as you need them.
THE SAPPHIRE ROOM RESTAURANT:
• The Sapphire Room is open Wednesday – Sunday, 5- 8pm. Reservations are required – please call 250-752-5776